VITamins And Lifestyle Cohort Study
- Start Year
- End Year
- Grant (R01CA74846) from the National Cancer Institute.
- Study design
- Population cohort
- Follow Up
- Information on cancers, deaths, and moves out of the area are obtained primarily from passive follow-up by using linkages to public databases.
White E, Patterson RE, Kristal AR, Thornquist M, King I, Shattuck AL, Evans I, Satia-Abouta J, Littman AJ, Potter JD. VITamins And Lifestyle cohort study: study design and characteristics of supplement users. Am J Epidemiol. 2004 Jan 1;159(1):83-93. doi: 10.1093/aje/kwh010.
- Sources of Recruitment
Number of participants
- Number of participants
- Number of participants with biosamples
- Supplementary Information
- Men and women in western Washington State. Aged 50-76 years
Availability of data and biosamples