US Radiologic Technologists Cohort
- Start Year
- End Year
- Intramural Research Program of the Division of Cancer Genetics and Epidemiology, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health.
- Study design
- Population cohort
- Follow Up
- The study conducted four major surveys during 1983-2014. Additionally, follow-up questionnaires were sent to Fourth Survey responders who reported working with radioisotope or fluoroscopically-guided procedures to obtain more detailed information about work practices and exposures related to these procedures.
Simon SL, Preston DL, Linet MS, Miller JS, Sigurdson AJ, Alexander BH, Kwon D, Yoder RC, Bhatti P, Little MP, Rajaraman P, Melo D, Drozdovitch V, Weinstock RM, Doody MM. Radiation organ doses received in a nationwide cohort of U.S. radiologic technologists: methods and findings. Radiat Res. 2014 Nov;182(5):507-28. doi: 10.1667/RR13542.1. Epub 2014 Oct 31.
- Sources of Recruitment
Number of participants
- Number of participants
- Number of participants with biosamples
- Supplementary Information
- Current and former radiologic technologists.