TMM CommCohort Study
To realize creative reconstruction and to solve medical problems in the aftermath of this disaster. **firstname.lastname@example.org**
- Start Year
- End Year
- Reconstruction Agency, from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), and from the Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development (AMED).
Visit TMM CommCohort Study
- Study design
- Population cohort
- Follow Up
- The TMM CommCohort Study will recruit participants from 2013 to 2016 and follow them for at least 5 years.
Kuriyama S, Yaegashi N, Nagami F, et al. The Tohoku Medical Megabank Project: Design and Mission. J Epidemiol. 2016;26(9):493-511. doi:10.2188/jea.JE20150268
- Sources of Recruitment
Number of participants
- Number of participants
- Number of participants with biosamples
- Supplementary Information
- Local residents who are 20 years old or older
No coverage data about the variables classifications are available.