Sydney Centenarian Study
- Start Year
- National Health & Medical Research Council of Australia and the University of New South Wales Gold Star Award to Melissa Slavin.
- Study design
- Population cohort
- Follow Up
- Participants are interviewed at baseline, 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, and at every subsequent 12 month interval
Sachdev P., Levitan C., Crawford J., Sidhu M., Slavin M., Richmond R., Kochan N., Brodaty H., Wen W., Kang K., Mather K.A., Sydney Centenarian Study team. The Sydney Centenarian Study: Methodology And Profile Of Centenarians And Near-Centenarians. International Psychogeriatrics. 2013; 25(6): 993-1005.
- Sources of Recruitment
Number of participants
- Number of participants
- Number of participants with biosamples
- Supplementary Information
- Sydney residents aged 95 and above are invited to participate in the study. n =250 in the 95-99 age group and 50 in the 100+ age group.
Availability of data and biosamples