Singapore Chinese Health Study
- Start Year
- End Year
- U.S. National Cancer Institute
- Study design
- Population cohort
- Follow Up
- The first follow-up interview to all surviving subjects was conducted through a telephone between 1999 and 2003. The second follow-up interview between 2006 and 2010. The third began in 2014. In addition a routine analysis for the cohort participants with databases of the Singapore Cancer Registry and the Singapore National Birth and Death Registry was performed.
Hankin JH, Stram DO, Arakawa K, Park S, Low SH, Lee HP, Yu MC. Singapore Chinese Health Study: development, validation, and calibration of the quantitative food frequency questionnaire. Nutr Cancer. 2001;39(2):187-95. doi: 10.1207/S15327914nc392_5.
- Sources of Recruitment
Number of participants
- Number of participants
- Number of participants with biosamples
- Supplementary Information
- Chinese men and women aged 45-74 years in Singapore