Quebec Longitudinal Study of Child Development
- Start Year
- principally funded by the ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux (MSSS) (Ministry of Health and Social Services)
- Study design
- Population cohort
- Follow Up
- Infants were followed up annually from 5 months to about 4 years of age.
Rouquette, A., Côté, S. M., Pryor, L. E., Carbonneau, R., Vitaro, F., & Tremblay, R. E. (2014). Cohort profile: the Quebec Longitudinal Study of Kindergarten Children (QLSKC). International journal of epidemiology, 43(1), 23–33. https://doi.org/10.1093/ije/dys177
- Sources of Recruitment
Number of participants
- Number of participants
- Number of participants with biosamples
- Supplementary Information
- This representative sample included children (single births except highly premature) born to mothers residing in Québec in 1997-1998, with the exception of Nord-du-Québec, Nunavik and Terres-Cries-de-la-Baie-James.