Prospective Urban Rural Evaluation (PURE)
To examine the impact of urbanization on the development of primordial risk factors (for example: physical activity and nutrition changes), primary risk factors (for example: obesity, hypertension, dysglycemia and dyslipidemia, smoking), and CVD. **email@example.com**
- Start Year
- Professional in Human Resources - International(PHRI)
- Study design
- Population cohort
- Follow Up
- Long term follow-up ongoing (current mean of 10 years with >95% FU)for mortality and >90% for morbidity). Repeat clinic visits at 3, 6, 9, 12, and 15 years.
- Sources of Recruitment
Number of participants
- Number of participants
- Number of participants with biosamples
- Supplementary Information
- Participants are from more than 1,000 urban and rural communities in 27 high, middle and low-income countries.
Availability of data and biosamples
No coverage data about the variables classifications are available.