Puerto Rican Elderly: Health Conditions study
To gather quality baseline data on issues related to the health of elderly Puerto Ricans.
- Start Year
- End Year
- United States Department of Health and Human Services. National Institutes of Health. National Institute on Aging (RO1 AG1620901A2)
- Study design
- Population cohort
- Follow Up
- Baseline was in 2002-2003 and second wave of the project has been conducted in 2006-2007
Palloni, Alberto, Luisa Davila, Ana, and Sanchez-Ayendez, Melba. Puerto Rican Elderly: Health Conditions (PREHCO) Project, 2002-2003, 2006-2007. Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2013-09-13. https://doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR34596.v1
- Sources of Recruitment
Number of participants
- Number of participants
- Number of participants with biosamples
- Supplementary Information
- Puerto Ricans aged over 60 years.
Availability of data and biosamples
Availability of access information
On the study website : https://www.icpsr.umich.edu/web/DSDR/studies/34...
No coverage data about the variables classifications are available.