Project Ice Storm
- Start Year
- Canadian Institute of Health Research
- Study design
- Population cohort
- Follow Up
- Child follow-ups at ages 6 months, and 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, and 19 years old.
Laplante DP, Brunet A, Schmitz N, Ciampi A, King S. Project Ice Storm: prenatal maternal stress affects cognitive and linguistic functioning in 5 1/2-year-old children. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2008;47(9):1063-1072. doi:10.1097/CHI.0b013e31817eec80
- Sources of Recruitment
Number of participants
- Number of participants
- Number of participants with biosamples
- Supplementary Information
- Nearly 100 families have continued to participate in Project Ice Storm.
Availability of data and biosamples