Personality and Total Health through life
The project aims to track and define the lifespan course of depression, anxiety, substance use and cognitive ability, identify environmental risk and protective factors within these domains, and examine the relationships between depression, anxiety and substance use with cognitive ability and dementia.
- Start Year
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
- Study design
- Population cohort
- Follow Up
- After baseline (1999) additional waves of data collection have occurred in 4-year increments, with wave 5 of data collection beginning in 2016.
Kumar R, Dear KB, Christensen H, Ilschner S, Jorm AF, Meslin C, Rosenman SJ, Sachdev PS. Prevalence of mild cognitive impairment in 60- to 64-year-old community-dwelling individuals: The Personality and Total Health through Life 60+ Study. Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord. 2005;19(2-3):67-74. doi: 10.1159/000082351. Epub 2004 Nov 29.
- Sources of Recruitment
Number of participants
- Number of participants
- Number of participants with biosamples
- Supplementary Information
- 60 to 64 year old individuals.
Availability of data and biosamples
No coverage data about the variables classifications are available.