Personality and Total Health through life
- Start Year
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
- Study design
- Population cohort
- Follow Up
- After baseline (1999) additional waves of data collection have occurred in 4-year increments, with wave 5 of data collection beginning in 2016.
Kumar R, Dear KB, Christensen H, Ilschner S, Jorm AF, Meslin C, Rosenman SJ, Sachdev PS. Prevalence of mild cognitive impairment in 60- to 64-year-old community-dwelling individuals: The Personality and Total Health through Life 60+ Study. Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord. 2005;19(2-3):67-74. doi: 10.1159/000082351. Epub 2004 Nov 29.
- Sources of Recruitment
Number of participants
- Number of participants
- Number of participants with biosamples
- Supplementary Information
- 60 to 64 year old individuals.
Availability of data and biosamples