Nascita e INFanzia: gli Effetti dell'Ambiente
To investigate the effects of exposures acting during pre-natal and early post-natal life on infant, child and adult health. **firstname.lastname@example.org**
- Start Year
- End Year
- Compagnia San Paolo Foundation
- Study design
- Population cohort
- Follow Up
- Follow-up information is obtained with repeated questionnaires completed 6 and 18 months after delivery. Starting at age 4 of the child, specific outcomes are assessed via ad hoc short online questionnaires. Currently the followup questionnaires are at 4, 7 and 10 years of the child. Passive followup involves linkage with available population registries, including the Hospital Inpatient Registry, the Birth Registry, the Cancer Registry, etc.
Popovic M, Pizzi C, Rusconi F, et al. Infant weight trajectories and early childhood wheezing: the NINFEA birth cohort study. Thorax. 2016 Dec;71(12):1091-1096. DOI: 10.1136/thoraxjnl-2015-208208.
- Sources of Recruitment
- Other : Pregnant women and their newborns.
Number of participants
- Number of participants
- Number of participants with biosamples
- Supplementary Information
- 7500 mothers and children
No coverage data about the variables classifications are available.