Norwegian Family Based Life Course Study
- Start Year
- Norwegian Institute of Public Health
- Study design
- Population cohort
- Follow Up
- Children are followed from 10, 11 and 12 years of age until they have completed secondary education.
Næss Ø, Hoff DA. The Norwegian Family Based Life Course (NFLC) study: data structure and potential for public health research. International Journal of Public Health. 2013 Feb;58(1):57-64. DOI: 10.1007/s00038-012-0379-4
- Sources of Recruitment
Number of participants
- Number of participants
- Number of participants with biosamples
- Supplementary Information
- All Norwegians participating in censuses from 1960 to 2001 were included.
Availability of data and biosamples