Northern Finland Birth Cohorts
To examine risk factors involved in pre-term birth and intrauterine growth retardation, and the consequences of these early adverse outcomes on subsequent morbidity. **NFBCprojectcenter@oulu.fi **
- Start Year
- NFBC 1966 received financial support from University of Oulu Grant no. 24000692, Oulu University Hospital Grant no. 24301140, ERDF European Regional Development Fund Grant no. 539/2010 A31592.
Visit NFBC 1966
- Study design
- Population cohort
- Follow Up
- Data collected with postal questionnaires at the ages of 1, 14, 31 and 46 years and various hospital records and national register data.
- Sources of Recruitment
- Other : Pregnant women and their newborns.
Number of participants
- Number of participants
- Number of participants with biosamples
- Supplementary Information
No coverage data about the variables classifications are available.