Mayo Mammography Health Study
- Start Year
- Funding from the National Cancer Institute (NCI) grants NIH R01 CA 97396 and CA140286 and the Mayo Clinic Breast Cancer SPORE (P50 CA 116201).
- Study design
- Other : Case cohort
- Follow Up
- Follow-up for cancer occurrence was performed annually by using a combination of cancer registry data (passive follow-up) and mailed follow-up (active follow-up).
Olson JE, Sellers TA, Scott CG, Schueler BA, Brandt KR, Serie DJ, Jensen MR, Wu FF, Morton MJ, Heine JJ, Couch FJ, Pankratz VS, Vachon CM. The influence of mammogram acquisition on the mammographic density and breast cancer association in the Mayo Mammography Health Study cohort. Breast Cancer Res. 2012 Nov 15;14(6):R147. doi: 10.1186/bcr3357.
- Sources of Recruitment
Number of participants
- Number of participants
- Number of participants with biosamples
- Supplementary Information
- Women at breast cancer screening practice
Availability of data and biosamples