Longitudinal Study of Aging Danish Twins
- Start Year
- United States Department of Health and Human Services. National Institutes of Health. National Institute on Aging , University of Southern Denmark
- Study design
- Population cohort
- Follow Up
- The surviving members of the initial cohort were followed up every two years in 1997, 1999, and 2001.
Christensen, Kaare, and Vaupel, James W. Longitudinal Study of Aging Danish Twins, 1995. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2009-06-09. https://doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR21041.v1
- Sources of Recruitment
Number of participants
- Number of participants
- Number of participants with biosamples
- Supplementary Information
- Elderly Danish twins aged 75 years and older.