The Long-Term Intervention with Pravastatin in Ischaemic Disease (LIPID) Study:
- Start Year
- End Year
- NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre, University of Sydney, under the auspices of the National Heart Foundation of Australia.
- Study design
- Clinical trial cohort
- Follow Up
- A mean follow-up of 6 years
LIPID Study Group. (2002). Long-term effectiveness and safety of pravastatin in 9014 patients with coronary heart disease and average cholesterol concentrations: the LIPID trial follow-up. The Lancet, 359(9315), 1379-1387.
- Sources of Recruitment
Number of participants
- Number of participants
- Number of participants with biosamples
- Supplementary Information
- Patients were recruited from 87 centres in Australia and New Zealand. Aged 31-75 years.
Availability of data and biosamples