General population in Copenhagen- HPV
- Start Year
- National Cancer Institute (RO1 CA47812) and Danish Cancer Society.
- Study design
- Population cohort
- Follow Up
- Baseline(1991)- participants were followed up in 1993 and 1995.
Kjaer, S. K., van den Brule, A. J., Paull, G., Svare, E. I., Sherman, M. E., Thomsen, B. L., Suntum, M., Bock, J. E., Poll, P. A., & Meijer, C. J. (2002). Type specific persistence of high risk human papillomavirus (HPV) as indicator of high grade cervical squamous intraepithelial lesions in young women: population based prospective follow up study. BMJ (Clinical research ed.), 325(7364), 572. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.325.7364.572
- Sources of Recruitment
Number of participants
- Number of participants
- Number of participants with biosamples
- Supplementary Information
- Women aged 20-29 years(general population in Copenhagen)
Availability of data and biosamples