Danish Developmental studies - HUBU (“Hjernens Udvikling hos Børn og Unge“: Brain maturation in children and adolescents)
Brain and behavioural development in children and adolescents, with up to 13 time points. MRI, cognition, Socioemotional functioning, personality, life events, lifestyle, biomarkers.
- Start Year
- FSS (Frie Forskningsråd | Sundhed og Sygdom), The Lundbeck Foundation, Hvidovre Hospital's Research Foundation,Faculty of Health Sciences (SUND), University of Copenhagen,Institute of Psychology, University of Copenhagen and Savværksejer Jeppe Juhl og Hustru Evita Juhls mindelegat
- Study design
- Population cohort
- Follow Up
- 13 time points: the first 10 assessments were conducted with 6-month intervals, - 2013 - 2016 - 2019.
- Sources of Recruitment
Number of participants
- Number of participants
- Number of participants with biosamples
- Supplementary Information
- Typically-developing children aged 7-13 years
No coverage data about the variables classifications are available.