Hong Kong Memory and Ageing Prospective Study
* To examine the longitudinal cognitive profiles in Chinese older adults without dementia in Hong Kong. * To identify early cognitive predictors of dementia in the community to capture early changes.
- Start Year
- End Year
- Research grants for the baseline study were received from the Mr. Lai Seung Hung and Mrs. Lai Chan Pui Ngong Dementia in Hong Kong Research Fund
- Study design
- Population cohort
- Follow Up
- The baseline assessment was conducted from October 2005 to July 2006, the first follow-up from August 2007 to June 2008, and the second follow-up from March 2011 to February 2012.
Wong, Candy H. Y.; Leung, Grace T. Y.; Fung, Ada W. T.; Chan, W. C.; Lam, Linda C. W. (2013). Cognitive predictors for five-year conversion to dementia in community-dwelling Chinese older adults. International Psychogeriatrics, 25(7), 1125–1134. doi:10.1017/s1041610213000161
- Sources of Recruitment
Number of participants
- Number of participants
- Number of participants with biosamples
- Supplementary Information
- community-dwelling Chinese older adults without dementia in Hong Kong
Availability of data and biosamples
No coverage data about the variables classifications are available.