The Family Life Project
- Start Year
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Study design
- Population cohort
- Follow Up
- The 1292 children and their families have been carefully followed since birth through 8th grade.
Willoughby MT, Wirth RJ, Blair CB. Contributions of modern measurement theory to measuring executive function in early childhood: An empirical demonstration. J Exp Child Psychol. 2011 Mar;108(3):414-35. doi: 10.1016/j.jecp.2010.04.007. Epub 2010 May 31.
- Sources of Recruitment
Number of participants
- Number of participants
- Number of participants with biosamples
- Supplementary Information
- Children oversampled from low-income and African American families
Availability of data and biosamples