Extremely preterm infants in Sweden study
- Start Year
- Swedish Research Council(grant 521-2006-3858) and the Swedish Neonatal Society
- Study design
- Population cohort
- Follow Up
- Follow-up assessment at 30 months and at 6.5 years of age.
EXPRESS Group. Incidence of and risk factors for neonatal morbidity after active perinatal care: extremely preterm infants study in Sweden (EXPRESS). Acta Paediatr. 2010 Jul;99(7):978-92. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2010.01846.x. Epub 2010 Apr 26.
- Sources of Recruitment
Number of participants
- Number of participants
- Number of participants with biosamples
- Supplementary Information
- Liveborn < 27 weeks gestational age orstillborn 22 weeks + 0 days to 26 weeks + 6 days gestational age
Availability of data and biosamples