Cambridge Centre for Attention, Learning and Memory
Children (5–16) referred for difﬁculties with attention, learning, and memory. Comprehensive neuropsychological assessment, including personality and executive difﬁculties, and MRI according to CamCAN protocols. Follow-up planned. **Contact: email@example.com**
- Start Year
- The Medical Research Council and the University of Cambridge
- Study design
- Population cohort
- Follow Up
- Invite the families back for a repeat assessment approximately 3- 5 years after their first visit.
- Sources of Recruitment
Number of participants
- Number of participants
- Number of participants with biosamples
- Supplementary Information
- Children aged 5 to 18 years
No coverage data about the variables classifications are available.