The projects mission is to maximize the use of biosamples, images and data for health research on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases. For this, these resources are available in a FAIR way: Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable. This is done in compliance with ethical, legal and privacy demands, and with active participation of donors, citizens and patients.
- Year created
- Types of cohorts
- Population cohort
- This project has received funding from the NWO, Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research and from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 676550.
- Criteria of cohort's to be included
- Cohorts with Genetic, epigenetic, transcriptome and metabolome data available.
- Socio-environmental context
- With harmonized data
- Minimum age
- Maximum age
Methodology for harmonization and integration
- Strategy of harmonization
- Data processing methods
- Type of infrastructure
- Data are in different locations
- Integrative data analysis
- Will more cohorts be harmonized?
- Availability of metadata
- Availability of individual data